One of the best ways to achieve your fitness goals is by using a fitness tracker. It helps you to be tracking your fitness-related metrics. If you want to get one for free then Cheerios in association with Fitbit has started Cheerios.com/Fitbit Instant Win Game 2020 in which they are giving away (9,650) Fitbit Inspire HR fitness trackers.
How to enter Cheerios Fitbit Instant Win Game?
- First of all, go to any nearest store and buy specially marked participating Cheerios cereals
- Now, look for the Cheerios Fitbit Code which is printed on the outside of the back panel.
- Once you successfully obtain the code, go to cheerios.com/fitbit | Official Rules
- Enter your email id and click on the Go button.
- Register for the promotion if you’re entering for the first time else click on “Already Registered” to login.
- Enter your code and you will be notified instantly if you’re the winner.
Free code: To play for free, you can use the free code: FITBIT123
The Cheerios Fitbit contest is valid for the (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
The promotion begins January 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on May 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Limit of (10) entry per candidate throughout the promotion duration.
General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55426
There are (9,650) prizes in which (726) awarded for the National Prize Pool and eight (8,924) awarded for the Retailer Prize Pool. Each winner will get a Fitbit Inspire HR fitness tracker worth $99.95. ARV of all prizes: $964,517.50